Security Engineer (IT)
- -, -, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
NOBI helps people easily get more from their crypto asset & simplify their crypto investment experience. Our engineering team run hundreds of blockchain nodes, integrates with numerous DeFi smart contracts and run numerous real time robo trading to simplify the life our customers.
We’re here so that everyone can be part of the global cryptocurrency movement. Join us.
- Make things more secure by implementing necessary security measurement
- Keeping systems and infrastructure resilient against attacks
- Assess threat, risk and vulnerabilities of system infrastructure & applications
- Develop security standards and practices to reduce possible security vulnerabilities from human error
- Perform server and service hardening
- Respond to threats in real-time
- Investigate security breaches
- Keep up-to-date with information on newest security vulnerability and conduct necessary prevention action for known vulnerabilities
- Conduct necessary security checklist and audit based on ISO27001 and PCI-DSS framework
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behaviour
- Requirements 4+ years of professional experience in security engineering
- Deep knowledge in the basics & best practices of IT security especially for network communication between server to server and and application to server.
- Familiar with securing both Cloud environment (AWS, GCP)
- Experience using security defense technologies (such as SIEM, SOAR, Firewall, etc.)
- Experience with various testing tools, such as Kali,Metasploit, Nmap, Nessus, Burp Suite, etc
- Have a good communication skills
- Able to map replicate security requirements to every stage of our environment (development, staging, production, etc)
- In-depth and up-to-date understanding of technical threats and the techniques to defend against them.
- Understanding of risk-assessments and their relationship to governance and compliance frameworks
- Experienced in ISO 27001 implementation is highly considered
- Have certifications such as CHFI or CEH is highly considered