- -, -, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
- Employees can work remotely
NOBI helps people easily get more from their crypto asset & simplify their crypto investment experience. Our engineering team run hundreds of blockchain nodes, integrates with numerous DeFi smart contracts and run numerous real time robo trading to simplify the life our customers.
We’re here so that everyone can be part of the global cryptocurrency movement. Join us.
- Collaborate with UX designers, product teams, and researchers to craft language systems across a variety of contexts, including UI components, to editorial content, to help text.
- Design scalable systems and structures to support large amounts of content.
- Anticipate customer needs based on their objectives and explore innovative solutions in a space where little precedence exists.
- Create user-centered solutions by considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
- Collaborate with UX design to quickly and iteratively create interaction flows, wireframes, and design mock-ups throughout the design process.
- 3+ years of design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a user experience writer or similar role.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions.
- Experience working in a collaborative team, publicly white-boarding, and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- 2+ years of experience independently driving the design review cycle and closing on design requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Preferred Qualifications: Journalism or editorial experience or background.
- Experience with UX writing for complex workflows software products.
- Experience working with user research and analyzing customer feedback.