Senior DevOps Engineer
- Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Employees can work remotely
NOBI helps people easily get more from their crypto asset & simplify their crypto investment experience. Our engineering team run hundreds of blockchain nodes, integrates with numerous DeFi smart contracts and run numerous real time robo trading to simplify the life our customers.
We’re here so that everyone can be part of the global cryptocurrency movement. Join us.
As Senior DevOps you will benchmark system performance, build automation tool, enhance deployment process, secure servers, run security exercise, DR plans, build service monitoring, pinpoint infrastructure issues and involved with system designs.
This includes not only the execution, but also planning, prioritization & budgeting. You need to use all the tools you build (or enforce their usage) to maintain system availability (especially production environment) close to 100% at all times (including adrenaline-rushing emergency situations & keeping up with normal maintenance)
You will closely work with our developer division to ensure the product development needed within infrastructure is fulfilled , and when needed you and are also responsible to assist developer team debugging certain case that might affected system stability
- Strong analytical skill & capability to think the bigger picture
- Proactive, able to work as a team (Team player)
- Having a good commitment to responsibilities
- Creative and responsive in online/offline communication
- Thirst for knowledge and new technologies
- Experience of 5+ years handling infrastructure for app / service based product
- Very comfortable working in Linux/Unix, cloud environment, and networking
- Experience in security & quality scanning tools
- Experience with cybersecurity methodologies, processes and tools to ensure compliance & mitigate risks for breach.
- Experience with security tests e.g smoke test, penetration test, red / blue team
- Experience with Ruby / Python / Bash Scripting Experience with Continuous Integration principles like blue green deployment & tools such as Jenkins/Hudson, Travis
- Experience with maintaining and scaling Relational or NoSQL solutions
- Experience maintaining both virtual and physical servers
- Experience with load-testing, load balancer, caching solution, and other moving parts that make up modern high-performance application infrastructure
- Experience with server monitoring, health checking, and intrusion detection setup and operation
- Experience with Containerization Concept (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) and its tools
- Experience with Amazon Web Services / Google Cloud Platform and their products and costing
- Strong opinions on the appropriate solution for handling very high level of MB/s Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of TCP, UDP, IP, etc
- A commitment to automating as much process as possible and experience with an automation solution, be it Ansible, Chef, Puppet or anything else.
- Good understanding of software design & testing principles
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Bachelor (S1) in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / related fields Know software design pattern
- Experience with real-time / high-frequency systems
- Experience with blockchain operation
- Experience with compliance standards, e.g ISO 27001