Business Intelligence Analyst
- Jakarta, Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Employees can work remotely
NOBI helps people easily get more from their crypto asset & simplify their crypto investment experience. Our engineering team run hundreds of blockchain nodes, integrates with numerous DeFi smart contracts and run numerous real time robo trading to simplify the life our customers.
We’re here so that everyone can be part of the global cryptocurrency movement. Join us.
- Utilize SQL to efficiently extract correct data for end-users.
- Query and execute formulas to prepare data in a suitable format for visualization.
- Generate automated multi-page reports, which refresh based on a set schedule.
- Provide day-to-day support for customer’s business intelligence need.
- Champion the best tools (e.g Metabase, Google Data Studio, Mixpanel), technologies, applications and practices used to collect, integrate, analyze, and present an organization's raw data as insightful and actionable business information.
- Make independent decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations with minimal direction.
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Informatics, Data Science).
- 2+ years of relevant experience and has experience in Data Analytics.
- Experience in developing, maintaining and collecting structured and unstructured data sets for analysis and reporting.
- Experience creating advanced analytics to support business strategy.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to do in-depth data mining, methodical approach to work while also seeking to understand the big picture.
- Experience with BI tools such as Metabase and Google Data Studio