Software QA Engineer
- Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Employees can work remotely
NOBI (formerly known as Honest Mining) helps people easily get more from their crypto asset & simplify their crypto investment experience. Our engineering team run hundreds of blockchain nodes, integrates with numerous DeFi smart contracts and run numerous real time robo trading to simplify the life our customers.
We believe that by giving people access to better crypto investment, we can improve economic equality.
- Be willing to take ownership of testing excellence for optimal project execution
- Design, develop & maintain all test plans (test scenario & test cases) to ensure that all requirements are met
- Fully in charge of test automation
- Conduct all necessary testing which includes User Interface, Functionality, Performance, System, Integration, Regression
- Understand database structure and how to retrieve information using MYSQL or SQLServer
- Understand business requirements to foresee potential issues, provide input on functional requirements and advise on design
- Define and execute test scripts, evaluate results against predicted outcomes
- Have the ability to effectively communicate risks for mitigation and defects for swift resolution
- Bachelor (S1) in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience using QA Tools such as JMeter, Postman, Katalon/Selenium
- Having an extensive understanding about software requirement and business process
- Capable creating test scenarios / test scripts & maintaining test automation scripts
- Familiarity with testing different programming language such as PHP (PHPUnit) & NodeJS (Mocha or Jest)
- Knowledgeable in database (MySQL)
- Knowledgeable on software design pattern
- Good knowledge and experience of UNIX system and command line experience in web server configuration and setup. This includes setting up PHP engine, database server, load balancing.
- Understanding the principles of application security Blockchain or Crypto enthusiast