- 13 Jenkins Court, Durham, NH 03824, USA
Next Evolution Logistics Solutions (NELOGIS) is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small
Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Durham, NH, with offices in the Washington, DC metro area and
NELOGIS provides a full range of logistics services to U.S. Government departments and agencies,
including the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Department of State (DoS). In addition, we serve the
United Nations and its associated agencies. NELOGIS provides process-oriented, cost-effective solutions
for training, procurement, warehousing, transportation management, base camp design and support, and fuel operations and distribution in domestic and austere conditions. We also specialize in water and waste water planning and design, procurement, construction and maintenance, water purification and distribution.
To support the complex missions of our clients around the world, NELOGIS offers: expeditionary end-to-
end (E2E) logistics, including final mile handover; supply chain logistics; procurement capacity building and stabilization; critical infrastructure; integrated security solutions; and training solutions. Our experience minimizes transition and execution risks, while excelling at performance.
The Accounting Intern will perform tasks that provide assistance to members in the Business Management. aspects of the business. The main projects that the intern will work on consist of cost accounting processes and procedures; inputting Time reports, inputting sales and expenses and revenues; assisting in the transition from QuickBooks accounting system to Deltek CostPoint. Essential responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assisting the Business Operations Manager with maintenance of the company financial system.
- Participate in processing purchase requisitions to purchase orders in CostPoint.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate entry of data into CostPoint.
- Use CostPoint and Excel to generate reports for the Business Operations Manager.
- Input time reports from employees into financial system
- Input company sales, expenses and monitor financial Key Performance Indicators;
- Perform cost accounting analysis utilizing standard accounting ratios/formulas.
- Assist in the updating/rewrite of the company accounting manual
- Assume responsibility for other work as assigned by the Business Operations Manager.
- High School diploma required
- Must be going into or in your junior or senior year of college.
- Pursuing a Business or Financial degree, desired.
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be detail orientated and be able to multitask.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.