- 4 Park Plaza, Irvine, CA 92614, USA
N Consulting Engineers is fast-growing civil engineering and technology consulting company located in Irvine, CA. We are looking for a SQL Developer to join us on our quest to further invent and innovate. The ideal candidate will have experience programming in SQL as well as exposure to data warehousing. A positive, adaptable, collaborator is especially desired. In this role, you will participate in the full-system development lifecycle, create & modify SQL code, and monitor current solutions & propose optimization improvements.
• Responsible for pulling required data and maintain the database depends on client scope
• Ensure performance, reliability, and availability of the database.
• SQL Developers function as a team player and collaborate with the Project Managers and Data Analytics to ensure that goals are consistently met
• Familiar with data management principles and best practices in order to store, migrate, and structure data for multiple applications.
• Develop optimized processes for handling, accessing data, automating recurring tasks, and performing routine maintenance.
• Expertise in writing complex SQL Queries and Views.
• You will be expected to take point for database development
• 2+ years of experience as SQL developer / MS SQL Server or similar role.
• Experience level of understanding/knowledge of VBA.
• Comfortable with creating and optimize SQL queries for integration with other applications.
• Knowledgeable on query optimization and refactoring on existing structures
• Exposure with Importing and Exporting data between databases
• Experience working in an Agile environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.