- Business Segment: Direct-to-Consumer
We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we’ll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
At Peacock, we know life is complicated but believe entertainment shouldn’t be. We envision a more human streaming experience that embraces the entertainment you love. Backed by 100+ years of NBCUniversal legacy, we know how to entertain. We combine this legacy with an insatiable itch for innovation, embracing the data and technologies that challenge the status quo. Our team is never done obsessing over how best to deliver excellence across television, film, sports, news, and more.
This ambition is a group effort. As challengers at heart, our secret weapon is our talented team of big thinkers, data-driven drivers of growth and innovation. We start by putting people first, embracing empathy and compassion to create a more dynamic, more fulfilling workplace and a better, more enjoyable product. As a company, we embrace the power of transparency and inclusion. We know the best idea can come from anywhere, so we’re committed to creating an organization where we act as one and put ego aside. We are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through trust, teamwork, and talent.
Peacock is looking for a Director to drive the evolution of our channel-based Marketing Technology capabilities. This role will work on the Growth & Lifecycle Marketing team and will be responsible for owning the generation of new communication tools & channels for Peacock – leading a team of Product Managers and prioritizing the intra-team roadmap.
A successful candidate will have a blended background including experience with both the technical integration and strategic application sides of marketing. They will be detail-oriented and well-organized; a leader who successfully works across multiple stakeholders to take ambiguous needs and flesh them out with details and structure. They will support the varying needs of Marketing stakeholders, while ensuring cohesion with product and development workstreams.
They will be passionate about defining a culture which balances a process-driven approach with efficiency and accountability.
Candidate must have strong knowledge of the global Marketing Technology space with a deep perspective on ideal architecture, tool selection, and data privacy regulations. It is crucial that this candidate is always up to date on the latest players in marketing software, A/B testing, attribution, and other tools with an opinion on the best platforms for the job.
Key Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Marketing leadership to craft MarTech channel roadmap and strategy
- Maintain an understanding of Marketing’s business goals, including KPIs, tactics and platforms associated with each function
- Enable a team of Marketing Technologists to facilitate the requirements of marketing functions against their respective KPIs & OKRs
- Own the MarTech request queue for channel delivery; what is in motion, planned for development, and backlogged; delegate ownership of specific queue requests across the MarTech team
- Oversee regular backlog reviews and prioritization with cross-functional stakeholders
- Serve as the resident MarTech stack expert for Peacock; summarize integrations and capabilities for executive leadership, cross-functional colleagues and third parties
- Partner with Product, Operations, and Technology teams to deliver integrated marketing capabilities for Peacock’s consumer facing & internal communication channels
- 7+ years of marketing technology and/or product management experience
- Understanding of Marketing Technology stack architecture, including interplay between engagement tools, ad serving platforms, and data warehouses
- Familiarity with global data privacy & consent regulations
- Experience with core marketing platforms including CMS [Adobe Experience Manager, Acquia Drupal], CEP [Braze, Iterable, Adobe], & MMP [Kochava, Branch, AppsFlyer]
- Data management platform experience a plus [mParticle, Segment]
- Strong communication & story-telling skills; breaking down complex concepts and presenting to both business and technology stakeholders
- Expertise in requirements gathering; developing Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) and identifying use-cases
- Proficiency with project & product management platforms [JIRA, Airtable, Trello]
- Excellent organization and communication/facilitation skills, attention to detail, and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for a variety of audiences
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to coordinate and influence team members from multiple internal departments and external vendors
- Strong character exhibiting company core values: Integrity, Creativity, Teamwork, Pioneering Spirit, and Ownership
- Bachelor's degree required
- Adaptable performer who can lead effectively under pressure and through significant change
- Ability to synthesize and simplify complex concepts/requirements to the team and stakeholders and tie back to business objectives.
- Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
- Results-oriented with initiative to work until job is complete
- Experience within media entertainment industry a plus
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary range: $160,000 - $205,000 (bonus and long-term incentive eligible)
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].