Sr. Product Manager, MarTech CDP
- Business Segment: Direct-to-Consumer
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Our Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) portfolio is a powerhouse collection of consumer-first brands, supported by media industry leaders, Comcast, NBCUniversal and Sky. When you join our team, you’ll work across our dynamic portfolio including Peacock, NOW, Fandango, SkyShowtime, Showmax, and TV Everywhere, powering streaming across more than 70 countries globally. And the evolution doesn’t stop there. With unequalled scale, our teams make the most out of every opportunity to collaborate and learn from one another. We’re always looking for ways to innovate faster, accelerate our growth and consistently offer the very best in consumer experience. But most of all, we’re backed by a culture of respect. We embrace authenticity and inspire people to thrive.
This role reports to the Senior Director, MarTech Tools.
The Senior Product Manager, CDP, MarTech, will work at the intersection of product, marketing, data and technology. They will be the expert on the CDP, its integrations and applications, for the Peacock Global Streaming platform. This is a highly cross-functional role that requires someone with both strategic and technological acumen, who is, additionally, a consummate team player.
The Senior Manager, CDP, MarTech will be a primary partner for local MarTech Teams This role will also be CDP MarTech, acting as the POC for key stakeholders, driving regular touch bases and fielding questions on roadmap, priorities, and timelines.
- Subject matter expert on Customer Data Platform, its capabilities, integrations, and limitations.
- Accountable, along with Sr. Director of MarTech Tools, for CDP long-range planning.
- Point of contact for our CDP vendor, leading weekly meetings and fielding any questions as necessary.
- Contributor to the overall MarTech roadmap, working in partnership with key stakeholders at local and global to ideate and launch new functionalities and feature enhancements, aligned to product OKRs.
- Driver of SDK updates and product enhancements, in partnership with product and tech teams.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to identify and document asks.
- Collaborating with internal teams to provide guidance on data flows and architecture.
- Documenting architecture and provide executive-level project readouts.
- Driving product recommendations that assist in execution of cross-program asks.
- Regular check-ins with with local MarTech teams operations leads, fielding any questions related to proprietary functionality.
- Regular maintenance of product documentation.
- Development assistance for operational processes related to new feature releases.
- Bug resolution and mitigation for any platform functionalities experiencing difficulties.
- Collaboration on platform enhancement requests, assisting in the prioritization of requests with the respective vendor.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of experience in digital or acquisition marketing.
- Experience with customer data platforms, i.e., mParticle, Segment.
- Experience with data architecture and customer data modeling.
- Well-versed in the requirements of the data ecosystem, CRM, lead generation, and marketing automation.
- Expert in product implementation and integration, inclusive of limitations.
- Experience with BI tools and SQL is a plus.
- Understanding of SDK implementations and server-to-server integrations.
- Knowledge of data governance regulations is a plus.
- Must have demonstrated experience with analyzing data to make marketing recommendations.
- Organized with an acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
- Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A data-centric, data-driven systems thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and decisions.
- Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, resourceful, and possesses excellent follow-through.
- Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines, including analytics, creative, technical, and operations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.
These are more qualifications than responsibilities and might be redundant with what is already listed below.
This position is eligible for company-sponsored benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits NBCUniversal offers by visiting the Careers website's Benefits page.
Salary range: $143,500 - $160,000
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.