Accommodations Coordinator - Olympics *temporary role*
- Business Segment: NBC Sports
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
We’re looking for world-class talent to help bring action-packed coverage of The Olympics and Paralympics to viewers across the country.
Set to take place in Paris, France, July 26-August 11, 2024, with the 17th Summer Paralympic Games from August 28-September 8, 2024, this is your chance to help shape one of the most monumental moments in sports.
Whether you're fully absorbed in the energy at our state-of-the-art facility in Stamford, Connecticut, or immersed in the vibrant atmosphere of Paris, this is your chance to capture the electrifying spirit of competition, to join in the magic, and to ignite inspiration through cutting-edge production and uncompromising storytelling.
Become part of our winning team. Join us in bringing the most innovative, creative, and compelling Olympics and Paralympics coverage in our history to audiences everywhere.
As an on-site Accommodations Coordinator, you will support the Accommodations Manager as the driving force behind the seamless logistics for 1,500 NBC Olympic travelers, ensuring their comfortable stay in Paris by delivering exceptional local and hospitality services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist the Bureau Accommodations Manager with collecting Paris 2024 NBC Olympic hotel information, determining nearby points of interest, maintaining accurate accommodations data and resolving on-site issues.
• Maintain local vendor and Committee relations related to Olympic accommodations.
• Create guidelines and maps for NBC travelers to aid their Games-time assignments.
• Support the overall NBC Olympic Games Event Management Team’s operation with local understanding and knowledge.
• Assist with additional events and functions, as required.
• 1-2 years of experience with events, accommodations preferred.
• Bilingual skills necessary (English/ French).
• Must have customer service experience, communication skills and data management.
• Customer service and interpersonal skills.
• CRM and additional technical skills.
• Must be local to Paris (provide own accommodation).
• Strong work ethic, flexibility, adaptability and willingness to learn essential.
• Flexibility to work weekends/12+ hour days as required.
• Resourceful problem solver, with the ability to prioritise and create approaches to meet required objectives.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment under pressure with tight deadlines, simultaneously handling multiple projects.
• Passionate and enthusiastic.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.