Freelance Coordinator, Multiplatform Scheduling - NBC Sports
- Business Segment: NBC Sports
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we’ll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
- Submit and communicate promo content needs to ensure all necessary campaigns and creatives are developed by the Sports team to fulfill plans across the Linear, Affiliates, Digital, Streaming platforms
- Close communication with project managers across Sports, NBC, Cable Marketing, Peacock to ensure deliverables and timelines are met
- Track schedule changes, creative revisions, etc., and update all respective documents and teams as needed
- Execute Secondary In-Show promotion element plan within live events, working closely with Sports production teams to ensure asset delivery coordination needs
- Assist with scheduling/updating the on-air promo logs, making revisions as needed based on creative, program date/time changes, etc.
- Assist with compiling & reconciling on-air schedules for post campaign analysis to ensure campaign goals were achieved
- Audit Live Events to log in-show promotional elements for reporting purposes
- Additional responsibilities, special projects and tasks assigned as needed
- Available off hours to make updates to the logs if promotional assets need to be pulled or revised
- Collaboration across multiple internal and external teams, staying up to date with everchanging priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Media Planning, Communications, or related field preferred
- Solid computer skills; including proficieny in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint
- Ability to problem solve and find solutions to timely issues
- Excellent quality control abilities
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changes
- Ability to work in multiple timelines concurrently
- Self-starter, proactive, resourceful
- Detail oriented and display strong organizational skills while managing multiple tasks
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational skills & communication skills
- Work well in a team, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Working knowledge of sport media or television landscape a plus
- The ability to multi-task and change direction quickly as the business requires it
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be able to work from the Stamford, CT office
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week - Stamford, CT.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.