Marketing Manager (German speaking)
- Business Segment: NBC Sports
BRS Golf Ltd, a division of NBC Sports Next, is an innovative technology company that powers booking systems and operational solutions to better connect golf clubs and golfers. At BRS Golf our tee time reservation and membership management software helps our 3,500 Golf Club partners facilitate member and visitor golf, increase revenue and grow the game. BRS Golf is a member of the same family of brands as GolfNow, the world’s largest online tee time marketplace, used by over 3.5 million golfers worldwide.
From our award-winning international HQ offices in Belfast, we are driving forward and reshaping an entire industry, building innovative new web based and mobile products, and assisting golf course operators across Europe and South Africa to manage a profitable and sustainable businesses.
We take pride in offering an exceptional team member experience with generous benefits and perks designed to offer financial security, support wellbeing and enhance work life balance. Learn more about working with BRS Golf via www.brsgolf.com/web/careers.
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and be a part of an exciting business with plans for significant future growth.
*Fluency in German and English required*
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing B2B marketing campaigns that contribute to revenue generation by growing product adoption among existing clients and acquiring new customers. They will have outstanding communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively within a talented team across multiple countries mainly Germany, France, UK and Ireland. They will lead marketing campaigns for our software products for golf course partners, supporting the in-market sales team and collaborating with partners and agencies to promote our products and services. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager in Belfast, this role will suit a marketing professional with fluent written and spoken English and German.
This role ideally would be based in Karlsruhe, Germany or Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Be responsible for all B2B marketing for our golf technology products, starting in Germany and France in 2023 and expanding into the UK and Ireland from 2024
- Design and execution of marketing strategies, playing a key part in achieving short and long term business goals
- Support of sales strategy and design messaging to help convert existing customers to new technology and acquire new customers
- Working closely with our product team you will help retain and educate customers on the benefits of our technology by engaging and communicating with current clients and partners, keeping them up to date on the latest innovations and feature enhancements
- To create, schedule and deploy organic and paid social media campaigns
- To work with the international marketing and creative team to create assets for digital and video campaigns
- To work with partner agencies to monitor, analyse and optimise ongoing digital marketing campaigns
- Analyse B2B website content, conduct keyword research and make updates to optimise the site
- Provide marketing support for the company at industry events
- Monitor campaign performance in all key metrics and report to senior level management
Its is essential the candidates have/ can demonstrate:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering end to end Marketing campaigns
- Proven experience in B2B and product marketing strategy and campaign management
- Proven experience of SEO and PPC
- Experienced in social media management
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Fluency in German and English
Additional skill and experience that would be desirable:
- A knowledge of the game of golf or industry
- French language skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesforce Pardot, Google Analytics and Wordpress
- Experience with Adobe Design Suite
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.