- 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA
- Business Segment: Parks & Resorts
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
The Financial Analyst, Food is an integral part of the planning, analysis, and reporting of the Food departments on Universal Studios Hollywood CityWalk. This role is responsible for analyzing key operational metrics including the impact of menu prices, food product cost, and labor variables. In this position, you will have an exciting opportunity to partner with operations and finance to drive results in a fast-paced, results-driven food and beverage division.
- Assist with annual budgets, long range plans, monthly forecasts, latest estimates and cash flow pacing
- Perform monthly close, build and manage non-labor budgets, track actuals
- Prepare weekly/monthly performance packages for senior management addressing budget variances, cash position and status of current projects
- Partner with operational management and the finance team to develop key operational/financial metrics, improve current financial processes, make recommendations to optimize efficiencies and influence decisions
- Develops financial models and diagnostic tools to identify trends, interpret results, and optimize profit both at the field and corporate level
- Performs weekly and periodic financial reporting as well as periodic forecasts
- Benchmark best practices in other theme parts/hospitability companies and assess opportunity for implementing in USH
- Assist in the strategic planning for new venue openings to ensure all metrics align with the budget/forecast and ensure operational efficiencies
- Help execute on ad hoc requests
• Minimum 2 years of Finance experience with progression
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SAP, BPC, MicroStrategy knowledge a plus
• Strong finance and accounting skills
• Strong interpersonal & leadership skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical abilities, including advanced Excel skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.