- 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA
- Business Segment: Entertainment Networks
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
The Project Manager is the primary Production and Project Management point of contact for NBC Entertainment Creative Marketing department and is responsible for managing and tracking the production and post-production of materials used to market the brands and shows of NBC Entertainment on multiple platforms, including paid advertising, promotion, organic and paid social media and linear and digital distribution platforms (Peacock, NBC app, VOD, Hulu, Roku, Apple TV, etc.).
- Project Manager for campaigns for show brands liaising with internal clients such as on-air, paid media, off-air, partnerships, social, affiliate, brand, Peacock, and product marketing.
- Serve as the point of contact between the Requestors and the Video/Digital/Integrated Marketing/Content Creators for assigned shows. Coordinate these efforts to assess delivery needs, resources, and budget.
- Manage, support, and track projects for and with internal creative directors, producers and external vendors which includes, but is not limited to, video, digital advertising, and radio/audio.
- Maintain communication with cross-departmental requesters and outside contacts.
- Develop timelines for all projects and implement all job requisitions with the different creative teams, working directly with creative directors, writers, producers, preditors, motion and design graphic teams as well as external agencies and vendors.
- Work with Music Rights Department on clearance, budget and tracking of music, commercial, needle drop, composers, etc.
- Initiate and attend all meetings, brainstorm sessions, and other internal and external conference calls related to assigned campaigns.
- Oversee and Coordinate with other departments as needed to support internal initiatives and special projects for NBCUniversal networks, cable, streaming channels, and studio.
- Liaising with Legal, Rights & Clearances, Programming Development, Talent Relations, etc. as needed to obtain and ensure legal approval on all material used in projects
- Negotiating and maintaining project budgets, timelines, and deliverables, managing workflows internally and externally.
- Budgeting including but not limited to: estimating, participation in discussion on budgets for assigned projects, risks, and opportunities.
- Producing a wide variety of assets for video and Integrated marketing campaigns.
•5+ years in Film or TV Entertainment experience in a similar field
•3+ years working in video post-production, broadcast or digital
•Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
•Willingness to work long hours and on occasion weekends with short notice
•Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA when to Universal lot reopens
•Must have work authorization to work in the United States
•Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
•A fast and fearless learner with a love of television and social media.
•Experience in asset trafficking processes.
•Exceptional communication & diplomacy skills: verbal, written and interpersonal.
•Strong project management, prioritization, organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
•Flexibility and an ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
•Ability to juggle many priorities while at the same time maintaining good attention to detail and a positive, collaborative attitude.
•Experience with various types of digital applications, platforms and functionality is preferred.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.