Sr. Financial Analyst
- 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA
- Business Segment: Operations & Technology
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be a key team member of the Finance group that supports the Post Production area of Studio Operations. Your primary responsibilities will center on planning, reporting and analysis for departments within Post Production (StudioPost). In addition, you will assist in overseeing the day-to-day financial/accounting issues.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Provide variance analysis and reporting for budgets, estimates and monthly closes
- Assist with monthly close activities, including posting journal entries
- Work with operating depts. in establishing and tracking revenue and cost assumptions
- Assist in the development of annual operating and capital budgets
- Provide support to operations for accounts payable, corporate cards (pcard & T&L) and SNAP/Purchase Manager requisition system
- Create and prepare key metrics, such as headcount, facility and equipment utilization, overtime
- Provide charge number support to dept. managers and staff
- Perform special projects as needed
• 2-3 years accounting or finance experience
• B.S. degree in accounting or finance.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite with intermediate knowledge of Excel
Additional Job Requirements
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Strong technical foundation in accounting and finance
• Self-motivated team player.
• Able to perform in a dynamic, fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Entertainment or Post Production experience a plus
• Knowledge of Applications and Systems a plus: SAP, Essbase, ScheduALL, Microsoft Power BI
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.