Senior Financial Analyst
- 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA
- Business Segment: Filmed Entertainment Group
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
- Research, Analyze, and Review Theatrical and Home Video Participation Statements
- Audit System results to ensure accuracy and compliance to contractual terms and obligations and send inquiries to the business units regarding discrepancies
- Reconcile General Ledger Trial Balances with Statement Results to ensure accuracy of distribution accountings where required
- Establish and maintain communication with various departments to obtain required information for statement analysis and issue resolution
- Monitor steps in Cash Management process to ensure efficiency in pacing and account reconciliations
- Work with Accounts Payable and Payroll departments to automate Participations payment processing from internal reporting system to the AP/Payroll systems including payments to agencies and other studios
- Coordinate with external third parties to validate contractual contact information and setup for statement delivery
- Work with Director/Managers to the complete the department’s efficiency projects and provide input and guidance for various system improvements
- Perform Special Projects as needed
• BS/BA in Accounting, Finance with experience in participations
• Solid knowledge of Excel and SAP, PARIS experience preferred.
• 1-2 years of Participation Experience preferred
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered (note job#: 63352BR)
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have a valid driver’s license (if applicable).
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional analytical orientation
• Strong work ethic
• Flexible mindset to be able to take on new challenges outside of the job description as they arise
• Innovative orientation
• Proactive approach to problem solving
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.