- 2350 NW 117 Place, Miami, FL
- Business Segment: Telemundo Enterprises
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
- This is a limited term position, with an anticipated duration through the end of the 2022 FIFA World Cup
- Serve the production team, including on-air broadcasters, prior to and during the World Cup
- Produce and distribute various prep materials prior to the World Cup, including a tournament storylines document, team-by-team overviews, and key player bios
- Assist in the creation of interview questions for pre-produced features
- Compile and distribute daily press clippings, featuring all the timely and relevant news, features and other miscellaneous stories in the soccer world
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of on-air content
- Other research tasks as assigned
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Must demonstrate excellent journalism, writing and typing skills
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure and tight deadlines
• Experience in sports information, research, broadcast/print journalism and/or related field
• Willingness to work flexible hours including weekends, late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID_19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Candidates should be versatile, self-motivated, energetic, and able to work well both independently and as part of a group.
• Sound editorial judgment and clear, efficient writing ability
• Strong background in journalism
• Experience with providing sports information for on-air broadcasters
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines, sustain focus on assigned duties and multi-task
• Experience in news gathering and/or working in studio production
• Strong working knowledge of various research sources and methods
• Must be willing to work nights and on weekends
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.