Automotive General Service Technician
- 989 S Eola Rd, Aurora, IL 60504, USA
Are you looking to have fun at work again? Making a difference and being noticed AND appreciated for your hard work?
Honest-1 Auto Care is in our fifth year in Aurora and we are growing! Come join our team where your work will be noticed, appreciated and rewarded! Our team enjoys working together and many of our employees have been part of the team since we opened in 2015. Check out our reviews. Customers often comment not only how professional and helpful our team is but also notice the positive team work culture and atmosphere in our facility.
Honest-1 Auto Care is a general, full service auto repair franchise. We believe in honest service at fair prices while always acknowledging with our customers: “The most important part is You”. We deliver this through a friendly and educational customer experience. Our method is inspection, education and guidance for the safe and long term investment of their vehicle.
FULL TIME AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE!!!
Are you a recent automotive tech school graduate or a lube technician seeking a great opportunity? We are in need of talented, motivated, people-friendly, Lube Techs! We offer a great place to advance your career in a work environment that is professional and supportive. If you have auto repair experience and technical training, consider taking your automotive career to the next level with the best in the business with, Honest-1 Auto Care, located in Aurora.
Honest-1 Auto Care is America's fastest-growing auto repair franchise. We offer the best customer experience in the industry! We are only interested in Lube Techs that can adopt and execute our customer first philosophy. We offer competitive compensation and plenty of room for advancement for a candidate who is ambitious, detail-oriented and results-driven.
Responsibilities- include but are not limited to:
· Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
· Install batteries and checks electrical systems
· Install and perform tire maintenance
· Install parts and inspect vehicles for additional repairs needed
· Test and check all repairs
· Return customers' cars cleaned with seats, radios, mirrors, and convenience items returned to original positions.
Include but are not limited to:
· Automotive Technical Training (completed or in process) highly preferred
· 1 - 2 years’ experience as a tech helper or apprentice
· Must demonstrate the ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
· A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills
Benefits and Perks
- Health Care, Vision, and Dental plans
- Paid training and ASE test reimbursement
- All up to date and working automotive shop equipment
- The most current diagnostic technology
We have a very high volume independent shop with nationwide reach and support. Honest-1 Auto Care in Aurora has created a shop with a great reputation and a strong management team. We work for our customers and strive to exceed their expectations and create a loyal customer base. We also have a very effective marketing program that successfully brings in quality customers who can and want to maintain their vehicles. If you want to work at a shop that respects its customers and employees, please send us your application!!