- 515 S Rose St, Anaheim, CA 92805, USA
Vonic Fleet Services has repaired and maintained truck fleets in Orange County for over 33 years. Our customers have relied on us for diesel repair for decades, and we provide a workplace that allows our employees to flourish as well. (Several of our team members have been with us for 14 to 30 years.) Among Anaheim fleet repair shops, we’re known for being honest, reliable, and providing quality service. We are a proud member of the NAPA Truck Service Center family.
We are looking for a Diesel Mechanic to join our team! You will be responsible for troubleshooting and repair on various vehicles and transmission systems.
- Repair trucks, buses, and other motor vehicles
- Specialize in troubleshooting
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Must have experience in the heavy duty repair industry.
Knowledge in computer diagnostics is a plus.
We are a family owned and operated heavy duty repair facility in Anaheim. We have a 25,000 square foot facility with a large yard, our main service entrance is on Santa Ana St. We offer continuous training through multiple industry leading partners. Some of them including Meritor and NAPA, we are one of the only Meritor Service Point Centers in Southern California as well as the only Featherlite Trailer Warranty Facility in Southern California.
Need benefits? We offer health insurance plans, paid time off, and more.
Do you want Saturdays off? Our shop is open Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm!
Do you like bonus'? Our technicians have the opportunity for weekly bonus'!
Are you upbeat and positive- but your current place of employment isn't? We are busy and upbeat and we are looking for great people to join a positive team.
As part of the NAPA Truck Service Center network, we are committed to the highest quality. Our desire is to hire the best people in the industry. That’s why we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
If you are committed to quality work and you are highly motivated, we want you on our team. Apply today!