MECHANICAL - Automotive Technician / Auto Mechanic $1,500 Signing Bonus
- 28820 Lorain Rd, North Olmsted, OH 44070, USA
Weber Automotive was founded in 1995 by Bryan Weber in North Olmsted, Ohio. Since that time, Weber Automotive has gained a reputation for excellence in automotive repair. Our technicians are ASE Certified and are continually updating knowledge on the changing automotive industry. We provide training for all of our technicians with the best, most knowledgeable professionals in the industry. We pride ourselves on having the cleanest and best-equipped shop in the city and providing "Honest and Fair Auto Repair" This means the highest standard of work and the most personal customer service.
Business Name: Weber Automotive, Inc.
Business Address: 28820 Lorain Rd
City/State/Zip: North Olmsted, Ohio 44070
Join our experienced team as an Automotive Technician / Auto Mechanic. In this role, you will diagnose and repair automotive systems to specifications including brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning, and computer systems.
We have a clean, low-stress work environment. We are looking for a great technician who is a self-starter, highly motivated, would like to work with great people and prides himself on producing an above-average amount of high-quality work and being paid accordingly. We offer great pay, paid holidays and medical benefits to the right candidate. We work Monday through Friday, and we are closed on weekends. Are you ready to grow with us & willing to keep up with this ever-changing industry?
If you would like to join our team, please forward your resume with references and salary requirements. We will also give you a $1,500 SIGNING BONUS after your first 90 days.
- Inspecting every vehicle that comes through the shop and documenting findings in a digital format
- Assisting other technicians in performing technical activities
- Explaining technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals who may include employees and customers on an as-required basis
- Learning new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing automotive technology
- Keeping store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur
- Maintaining an organized and neat shop
- Arrive on time for work each day and maintain a positive attitude
The Automotive Technician / Auto Mechanic position requires an individual who is highly motivated and energetic. Requirements:
- 10+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving, and repair experience
- Be team oriented
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing any/all types of vehicles
- Flexible and Focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Excel at diagnostics and drive-ability problems.
- Have the drive and ability to be productive at all times.
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Coachable and willing to learn new skills
- Have current ASE Certifications-Master Technician preferred
- Have a collaborative spirit to fit in with an established team
Please send your resume with employment history and references to Mary Kellick, Office Manager [email protected]
As part of the NAPA AutoCare Center network, we are committed to the highest quality. Our desire is to hire the best people in the industry. That’s why we offer competitive compensation and benefits including paid holidays, vacation, and medical benefits.
If you are team-oriented, focused, and responsible, the position of Automotive Technician/ Auto Mechanic is for you. Apply today!