- 10982 Richardson Rd, Ashland, VA 23005, USA
Since 1980, Air Park Auto Service has been built around a quality standard where automotive repairs are based on integrity, honesty and technical expertise. We are proud to be one of the 16,000 Napa Auto Care locations nationwide.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay
- Manufacturer and ASE certification training
- Access to tools while employed
- Technician Uniform
Tired of working weekends? Tired of micromanagement and disorganization? Looking to work with people that know what they are doing?
We are one of the best shops in the Hanover area with an excellent reputation. We have a talented crew and looking for ONLY the best! We are motivated and driven and wanting to add another member to our team.
This is not a training position- (we do have separate training programs for tech apprentice) looking for at the very minimum B level techs with at least 5 years experience.
If you are not good, you will not make it here. You cannot fake it here. However if you are good at what you do, this is a very very lucrative position. Text me directly at (804)690-3753 I am the owner and want to hear from you!
Immediate opening available for an experienced Auto Technician for a full time position. ASE certification and VA State Inspectors certification a plus. We are a family owned business looking for the right tech to fit our family. We are looking for a team player who takes great pride in their work and is highly motivated to provide excellent service to our customers.
Automotive Technician Benefits
- Competitive Performance Based Pay Programs
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Paid ASE training and testing
- Continuing educational training to keep your skills up to date
- Shop environment using latest available technology
- Off every weekend
Automotive Technician Key Qualifications
- Dependable / trustworthy
- Available to work Monday-Friday 7:30-5:30
- Valid Virginia drivers license without restrictions
- Must pass criminal background check and random drug testing
- Ability to troubleshoot and apply problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Positive and results focused
- Can Do Attitude
- Basic computer skills
- Automotive vocational training
- Factory training
- ASE or equivalent brand certifications
As part of the NAPA AutoCare Center network, we are committed to the highest quality service and repair. Our desire is to hire the best people in the industry. That’s why we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Our employees are our most valuable asset.
We are an equal opportunity employer!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines..
Thank you for taking the time to view our ad.