Master Automotive / A Technician - ASE Automotive Technician / Auto Mechanic
- 989 S Eola Rd, Aurora, IL 60504, USA
Are you looking to have fun at work again? Having Saturdays off? Making a difference and being noticed AND appreciated for your hard work?
Honest-1 Auto Care is starting our fourth year in Aurora and we are growing! Come join our team where your work will be noticed, appreciated and rewarded! Our team enjoys working together and many of our employees have been part of the team since we opened in 2015. Check out our reviews. Customers often comment not only how professional and helpful our team is but also notice the positive team work culture and atmosphere in our facility.
Honest-1 is the nation's only Eco-Friendly Auto Care chain. We offer a full range of automotive service and repairs. Honest-1 wants to ensure our customers are thoroughly educated on the systems and services necessary to keep their vehicles in the best running condition possible.
Responsibilities for this position will be include the following:
- Engine repairs, reseals, replacements, and overhauls
- Electronic transmission diagnostics, service, repairs, replacements, and overhaul
- Advanced fuel control, delivery, engine management, and ignition systems service and repairs
- Electronic (ABS) and hydraulic brake system service, repairs, and replacement
- Body electrical, electronics, and passive restraints service and repairs
- Steering, suspension (including NVH), and alignment service and repairs
- Air conditioning and automatic temperature control systems service and repairs
- Exhaust systems and catalytic convertors service and repairs
· Researching vehicles for service bulletins and repair information
· Explaining technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals who may include other employees and/or customers on an as-required basis.
· Learning new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
· Mentoring and teaching associates
· Keeping store management aware of building and equipment mechanical repair problems as they occur
· Consistently taking the extra steps needed to achieve customer satisfaction
Experience Required/Job Requirements
- Must have 1 or more up to date ASE Certifications in Automotive and/or at least 10 years of experience as a technician and/or mechanic.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving history.
- Must have all the tools necessary to perform professional automotive technician level repairs.
- Positive and results focused Can Do Attitude.
Benefits and Perks
- Health Care, Vision, and Dental plans
- Retirement Savings.
- Paid training and ASE test reimbursement.
- 6 paid holidays.
- 1 week paid vacation after 6 months, 2 weeks after 9 months.
- Use of repair shop equipment to work on your own automotive vehicles
- All up to date and working automotive shop equipment.
- The most current diagnostic technology.
We have a very high volume independent shop with nationwide reach and support. Honest-1 Auto Care in Aurora has created a shop with a great reputation and a strong management team. We work for our customers and strive to exceed their expectations and create a loyal customer base. Our service advisors will sell the work you recommend, get the RIGHT parts and keep the shop moving smoothly. We also have a very effective marketing program that successfully brings in quality customers who can and want to maintain their vehicles. If you want to work at a shop that respects its customers and employees, please send us your application!!