ASE Master Automotive Technician / Mechanic (Diagnostics)
- 5895 Atlanta Hwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004, USA
Since 1988, Alpharetta Service Centers serves people with their repair needs and provide top notch customer service to the community.
Automotive Technicians—if your specialty is diagnostics, this your chance to join an elite and experienced vehicle service team where there are no limitations on how far you can go! We are seeking an ASE Master Automotive Technician with a diagnostics focus to join our dedicated team. In this role, you will diagnose brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning, and computer systems issues. Motivation, leadership skills, and a customer focused attitude are the keys to success in this role. Do you have what it takes to get the job done? We want to hear from you! As a part of the NAPA AutoCare Center network, we are committed to the highest quality! Our desire is to hire the best people in the industry; that’s why we offer competitive compensation and benefits. Apply today!
Get ready to challenge your skills and grow your career! Here’s what you’ll need to qualify for this exciting opportunity. ASE Master Automotive Technician requirements:
- 5+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem solving, and repair experience as you mentor and teach associates while discussing problems with customers
- Master ASE Certified L1 (Automobile Advanced Engine Performance Specialist) with a focus on diagnostics
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer-focused attitude
- High level of motivation and energy
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.