MECHANICAL - Automotive Service Advisor
- 2013 W Iowa St, Evansville, IN 47712, USA
Since 1984, the NAPA AutoCare family of programs has been built around a quality standard where independent repair business owners are invited to join, based on integrity, industry qualifications, and expertise. Today, we have over 16,000 locations nationwide that include mechanical, collision, and truck facilities.
Business Name: Evansville Auto Repar
Business Address: 2013 W Iowa Street
City/State/Zip: Evansville, IN 47712
The Automotive Service Advisor is a key member of our team who is responsible for delivering a customer service experience second to none, beginning with greeting the customer, scheduling the service appointment, and receiving vehicle information. The Automotive Service Advisor also listens to service requests, sells the appropriate services to satisfy client needs, clearly explains information on the repair order, and answers any client questions.
- Utilizing proper shop flow and technician dispatch
- Preparing accurate estimates and invoices for clients
- Estimating the cost and time needed to do the repair, taking into account the customer’s schedule
- Checking the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contacting the customer when technicians discover additional problems
- Getting customer approval to do additional work and explaining the work performed and the charges being billed
- Referring the technician to the customer and/or test-driving the vehicle to confirm source(s) of service repairs
**Previous applicants encouraged to apply!
The Automotive Service Advisor must genuinely enjoy helping people and have an excellent work ethic.
- Valid driver’s license—clean driving record
- Experience in the automotive field (MUST)
- Sales skills—ability to overcome objections and close sales
- Strong organizational skills
As part of the NAPA AutoCare Center network, we are committed to the highest quality. Our desire is to hire the best people in the industry. That’s why we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
This Automotive Service Advisor position offers an opportunity to leverage your automotive experience, sales talent, and customer service skills. Do you have what it takes to get the job done? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!