Automotive & Tire Shop Manager
- 200 S Church St, Addison, IL 60101, USA
Cassidy Tire and Service is part of the fabric of 14 Chicagoland neighborhoods because we know that staying in business takes more than providing a service or product in exchange for our customer’s hard-earned money. It’s about doing your best for each customer—whether it’s a Fortune 500 commercial account, or a young father who has to squeeze a tight budget to get his car back on the road.
As a family, and as a family business, we’ve been blessed to be able to do what we love in a city and surrounding area that we’ve called home for generations.
We’re Chicagoland’s largest independent tire dealer. We’ve remained independent from national chains. Consumers need choice.
When you walk into any Cassidy location, you can count on 100+ years of valuable experience. National chains come and go, but Cassidy has been rooted firmly in the area.
We leave the high-pressure sales to the other guys. You can trust us to give you the best information about your car, leaving you in a solid position to make the right choices. You will never feel intimidated and uneasy at Cassidy.
Automotive Retail Store Managers
We take pride in our management teammates which are responsible for promoting our products and services to our customers. Applicants should have good communication skills and an outgoing personality with a commitment to excellent customer service.
Qualified candidates for this position should have a minimum of three years of automotive service sales and customer service experience. Knowledge of automotive service systems, components and functions is required. Additional automotive service and management experience is rewarded with bonuses and increased compensation.
Our Automotive Service Managers are committed to building associate and customer satisfaction. While supervising and evaluating the work of technicians and service personnel, you'll be responsible for direct contact with customers in areas of sales and service.
Management candidates should possess the following:
- Teammate capability and retention
- Customer satisfaction & loyalty
- Providing tire and auto products as well as services
- Creating results for teammates, Customers, and the Company
- Control costs through such activities as inventory and asset management, controlling outside purchases, implementing preventative maintenance programs for shop equipment;
- Complete profit and loss responsibilities
- Ensure that quality service work is performed on customer vehicles at the first visit
- Ensure compliance with environmental and safety procedures.
- Direct the team members at the facility to promote highly-effective teamwork within the shop.
- Market the shop and its services by exhibiting exceptional customer experience.
- Maintain the shop appearance at the highest standards to attract and retain consumers.
- Project an energetic attitude, warm welcome and positive image of Cassidy Tire & Service over the phone.
- Communicate with customers inside and/or outside the company where considerable resourcefulness, tact, and procedural knowledge are required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
We offer excellent compensation and a benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation.
Opportunities for advancement to higher levels of retail management exist for highly motivated performers.
If you have a winning attitude and would like a long term career with great company, we are interested in speaking with you.
- A minimum of two to three years of big-box retail store leadership.
- A master of organization, strategic planning and coaching.
- Ability to drive sales to extreme levels.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Manage store personnel and oversee all in-store operations to achieve sales, service, customer satisfaction and profitability goals for the store.
- Superior communications skills with all customers, staff and vendors.
- Ensure complete compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Leading and training skills to develop new Assistant Managers.
- Hands on management style with a focus on increasing customer base.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Two-year degree in business related field.
- Must be able to pass a background check including employment history, SSN verification, criminal history, etc.
- Must have a clean drivers license
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Potential Advancement Opportunities
Profit Sharing, 401K Savings & Retirement
- And more!