- IL-53, Addison, IL 60101, USA
Cassidy Tire and Service is part of the fabric of 14 Chicagoland neighborhoods because we know that staying in business takes more than providing a service or product in exchange for our customer’s hard-earned money. It’s about doing your best for each customer—whether it’s a Fortune 500 commercial account, or a young father who has to squeeze a tight budget to get his car back on the road.
As a family, and as a family business, we’ve been blessed to be able to do what we love in a city and surrounding area that we’ve called home for generations.
We’re Chicagoland’s largest independent tire dealer. We’ve remained independent from national chains. Consumers need choice.
When you walk into any Cassidy location, you can count on 100+ years of valuable experience. National chains come and go, but Cassidy has been rooted firmly in the area.
We leave the high-pressure sales to the other guys. You can trust us to give you the best information about your car, leaving you in a solid position to make the right choices. You will never feel intimidated and uneasy at Cassidy.
Automotive Mechanic Requirements- At least two years as a full service automotive technician. Experience and knowledgeable with engine performance/ emission diagnostic, brake repair, steering and suspension repair, alignment, air conditioning repair and all other full service automotive repair. ASE Certification and automotive training also strongly preferred. 2 years shop experience (including alignments) required for this position.
Knowledge and Skill
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions.
- At least 2 years shop experience that includes alignments as a mechanic
- Your own tools
- Ability to work Saturdays
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
- Keep a neat appearance (uniforms, safety boots/glasses).
- Must be willing to work scheduled shifts including Saturday.
- Must be able to pass a background check including employment history, SSN verification, criminal history, etc.
- Must have a clean drivers license (no DUI, suspensions or tickets)
- Must be able to pass a drug test (hair-based)
Must be willing to work at any of our 14 Chicagoland Locations.