Warehouse Associate & Driver
- 200 S Church St, Addison, IL 60101, USA
Cassidy Tire and Service is part of the fabric of 14 Chicagoland neighborhoods because we know that staying in business takes more than providing a service or product in exchange for our customer’s hard-earned money
. It’s about doing your best for each customer—whether it’s a Fortune 500 commercial account, or a young father who has to squeeze a tight budget to get his car back on the road.
As a family, and as a family business, we’ve been blessed to be able to do what we love
in a city and surrounding area that we’ve called home for generations.
We’re Chicagoland’s largest independent tire dealer
. We’ve remained independent from national chains. Consumers need choice.
When you walk into any Cassidy location, you can count on 100+ years of valuable experience
. National chains come and go, but Cassidy has been rooted firmly in the area.
We leave the high-pressure sales to the other guys.
You can trust us to give you the best information about your car, leaving you in a solid position to make the right choices. You will never feel intimidated and uneasy at Cassidy.
The Addison, IL warehouse is seeking to hire a responsible, dependable, hard-working individual for our warehouse team to restock inventory and pull & load product for local route delivery trucks as well as occasionally delivering tires (wheels). This position is Mon – Fri and every other Sat. Requirements for this position include: the ability to learn tire knowledge; the ability to handle constant, heavy lifting up to 75 lbs; a valid c-class driver's license with a clean driving record; the ability to retrieve tires above shoulders; willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Excellent Compensation
- Health/Medical Insurance
- Monday - Friday, Every Other Saturday (Off Sunday)
- Holiday Pay
- Advancement Potential
- Profit Sharing, 401K Savings & Retirement
- Employee Discounts
- Education/Training: High School Diploma/GED preferred. Must have a c-class license or better.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year commercial driving experience required, knowledge of streets and highways. Must know the streets of Chicago and Northshore suburbs.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be able to use, or learn to use, all equipment, global positioning systems (GPS). Must be able to perform all job functions safely. Must be able to work the scheduled/assigned times -- Monday thru Saturday. Must have excellent customer service skills. Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions. Must adhere to all safety practices and company policies. Must be able to lift 75 lbs or more of weight.
- Drivers License/Physical/Drug Test: No more than two convictions in the past two year period for traffic violations. No DUI convictions within past three years, regardless of type of vehicle operated; no driver's license suspension within past three years. Must have a clean drivers license and successfully pass a controlled substance abuse screening test as well as a physical.
- Other: Must be willing to maintain inventory when driving is not necessary in the store.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.