MECHANICAL - Automotive Technician / Auto Mechanic
- Atlanta, GA
Since 1984, the NAPA AutoCare family of programs has been built around a quality standard where independent repair business owners are invited to join, based on integrity, industry qualifications, and expertise. Today, we have over 16,000 locations nationwide that include mechanical, collision, and truck facilities.
Business Name:RAPTURE AUTOMOTIVE AND TIRE
Business Address:1021 KARLEE BLVD
Join our experienced team as an Automotive Technician / Auto Mechanic. In this role, you will diagnose and repair automotive systems to specifications including brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning, and computer systems.
- Assisting other technicians in performing technical activities
- Explaining technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals who may include employees and customers on an as-required basis
- Learning new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing automotive technology
- Keeping store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur
- Maintaining an organized and neat bay
The Automotive Technician / Auto Mechanic position requires an individual who is highly motivated and energetic. Requirements:
- 3+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving, and repair experience
- ASE-certified G1 – Auto Maintenance and Light Repair
- Knowledge of general maintenance services including oil changes, flushes, etc.
- Experience with brakes, suspension, mufflers, and alignments
- Customer-focused attitude
As part of the NAPA AutoCare Center network, we are committed to the highest quality. Our desire is to hire the best people in the industry. That’s why we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
If you are team-oriented, focused, and responsible, the position of Automotive Technician/ Auto Mechanic is for you. Apply today!