NAPA Val-U Auto Parts, Counter Sales, Full and Part Time
- 301 S White Horse Pike, Hammonton, NJ 08037, USA
Over its rich, 35-year history, Val-U Auto Parts has become a fixture in Atlantic County, supplying quality parts to individuals, repair shops, fleet, industrial and municipal customers. Now with a second generation at the helm, this family business continues to thrive and grow, providing exceptional service to customers in our market area.
Val-U Auto Parts includes 3 store locations, covering a significant portion of the county. Its geographic area stretches from Berlin in the west to the beaches of Brigantine, and from Cape May up to Vincentown. The broad reach Val-U Auto has established over more then 3 decades both contributes to and reflects the success of our business.
NAPA Auto Parts Counter Sales: Assist wholesale and retail customers by phone, computer or walk-in with their automotive and tools/equipment needs. Must have a good understanding/background in automotive. When not assisting customers, employee will be responsible for putting freight away, stocking shelves and general cleanliness of the store.
Fundamental Position Functions:
- Works on a team for the Parts Department to support multiple product lines represented by NAPA Auto Parts.
- Retains customer satisfaction by assisting customers with identifying parts, providing quotes and processing orders.
- Maintains warehouse and showroom inventory accuracy.
- Stocks Warehouse and Parts Department showroom with parts and supplies.
- Informs customers of any updates and service bulletins supplied by manufacturers.
- Fulfillment of sales orders, which includes, tracking, shipping, delivery (dispatch) and complete invoicing for processed orders.
- Shipping and receiving of freight for Parts Department related supplies and equipment.
- Accomplishes warranty administration on parts for all manufacturers.
- Executes freight claims for damaged goods.
The successful candidate for this full time position should have:
2+ years experience in the aftermarket auto parts industry is preferred. Outside sales experience is a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience.
A valid driver's license is required and the successful candidate must pass MVR and/or background screening.
You must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to meet business needs.
For immediate consideration submit your cover letter and resume. Please include the job title in the subject line.
Val-U Auto Parts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental impairment, sexual orientation or any other category protected under federal, state or local law. We offer competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including: Medical, 401k, and Paid Time Off (PTO).