Outside Sales Professional
- 11 W Bernal Dr, Salinas, CA 93906, USA
Our culture is to a be a hands-on family owned and operated business with employees that truly feel they are members of the family and customers that value mutual partnerships.
Our commitment is to bring together the best folks in the business and build a team in each of our marketplaces that strives for professionalism and profitability. We operate with positive energy, passion and enthusiasm. Our commitment is to bring value and expertise to our customer--we are looking for the best people to do this!
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
The most recognized name in the Automotive parts distribution industry for over 80 years is growing and expanding. We need excited enthusiastic self-starters who want the personal challenge of working for the leader in our industry.
As a NAPA Salesperson, you will make sales calls on assigned wholesale accounts on regularly scheduled intervals and prospect for new customers. The wholesale accounts consist of automotive repair shops, fleets, municipalities, agricultural, and industrial markets. You will show customers samples and/or descriptive materials explaining the features and benefits of available products and services. The Outside Salesperson works with the Store Manager and Owner, and together they develop strategic sales and marketing activities.
NAPA is looking for friendly, courteous, ambitious go-getters to service our wholesale customers and help us find new customers. We want dedicated, energetic and driven people to promote the entire NAPA line of products and services to increase market penetration.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 3+ years sales experience
- Be able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a NAPA Store or other retail automotive or like industry experience preferred
- Effective influencer, negotiator and able to close and maintain sales
- Strong multi-task, prioritization, problem solving, decision-making, and effective judgment skills
- Personal drive, action-oriented, sense of urgency, self-motivation and desire for continuous improvement
- Ambitious, trustworthy and responsible
- Must take pride in professionalism
- 401K with Company Match
- Company Card
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.