Delivery Driver, Corpus Christi, Part time, NAPA Auto Parts
- 6130 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Are you looking for a great opportunity that offers flexibility, challenge and fun? Join the winning team at Third Coast Distributing, LLC , an independently owned group of NAPA Auto Parts stores located in South Texas. We have been providing great service and parts in the area and we are looking for excellent people to help us continue that growth.
Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you have a passion for outstanding customer service? Does the idea of variety in the job with both working out of a vehicle and in the store sound like fun? Then we want to hear from you!
Third Coast Distributing, LLC has an immediate opening for a full time, delivery driver. NAPA Auto Parts delivery drivers are the key to our success, delivering excellent customer service and developing long standing relationships with our customers.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to:
- Establish and maintain outstanding relations with NAPA customers
- Provide efficient and professional delivery service in a safe and timely manner
- Review and verify invoices to ordered parts pulled for delivery to insure accuracy
- Account for cash on Collect on Delivery (COD) orders and maintain an accurate and detailed delivery log
- Clean and perform routine maintenance functions for the delivery vehicle and store
- Adhere to all safety rules, including the handling of hazardous materials
Requirements of the job:
- Have a valid state driver’s license and a clean driving record. You will be asked to consent to a DMV Driving Record and/or Background check.
- Be a minimum age of 22.
- Possess a positive, friendly attitude and exceptional customer service skills
- Must maintain good attendance and arrive to work for each shift in a timely manner.
Additionally, as part of the Corpus Christi store team, you may:
- Assist in the Warehouse by checking in stock orders and stocking products on shelves
- Assist Parts Department team by assisting customers with identifying parts, providing quotes and processing orders.
- Answer the telephone on occasion
- Participate in training
- Perform all other associated duties assigned by management
You must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to meet business needs.
For immediate consideration submit your resume. Please include the job title in the subject line. Only qualified applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. This position will be open until filled.
Third Coast Distributing, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental impairment, sexual orientation or any other category protected under federal, state or local law. We offer competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Paid Time Off (PTO).