Store Manager, Corpus Christi, TX - Full Time - NAPA Auto Parts
- 6130 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412, USA
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer. This position is through an independently owned and operated store.
Third Coast Distributing, LLC is an independently owned group of NAPA Auto Parts stores located in South Texas. We are looking for excellent people to help us continue our growth.
Third Coast Distributing dba Nixon Auto & Supply Inc., in Corpus Christi, TX is seeking an experienced and hard-working Store Manager to join our growing auto parts team. The Store Manager is primarily focused on demonstrating true leadership with vision, collaboration, trust, respect and effectiveness while operating a market leading NAPA store.
As Store Manager, you will be taking responsibility for P&L while mapping out initiatives and business plans for the store and solving roadblock issues.
Other responsibilities include:
* Identifying new customers and revenue opportunities for the store
* Shifting into high gear in a fast-paced retail store environment
* Helping outside sales in identifying, developing and maintaining customer accounts
* Building, guiding and developing an engaged crew team to deliver high levels of customer care and business results
* Always driving continuous improvement in processes and procedures
* Protecting and maintaining the security of store assets
* Displaying pride in a store recognized for safety and appearance
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage all store operations to improve market penetration, provide excellent customer service, and generate increased return on investment
- Monitor store sales and profit performance on a daily basis
- Work with existing and new customers to generate revenue opportunity for the store and execute the plan to take advantage of the opportunities
- Build and manage a store team and consistently deliver high levels of customer service and business results
- Plan workloads and assign work schedules on a daily/weekly basis
- Maintain a safe work environment, including vehicles, for all employees
- Manage and protect company assets, including controlling store expenses
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
- 2+ years experience as a manager, preferred
- GED and above
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
Valid driver's license required.
Must be able to successfully pass MVR and/or background screening.