- 3301 Main Ave, Fargo, ND 58103, USA
Farnam's Genuine Parts is a regionally operating NAPA franchisee with 22 locations in 3 states. As a family owned company, we strive to provide our employees with career growth oportunities while working in a friendly, fast paced enviornment. If you think you've got what it takes to bring the NAPA Know How, apply today!
Position is full-time with a set schedule of 12-9 PM Monday through Friday with rotating weekends
- Help lead a successful team and manage in a fast-paced retail store environment
- Assist Store Manager in store operations to maximize sales, profits and customer service
- Coach, train and engage crew to deliver superior levels of customer care and business results
- Work with management to help with inventory protection, asset management and operational issues
- Oversee the overall cleanliness and readiness of vehicles, sales floor, stock room and outside areas
- Grow customer relationships, help with sales/service questions, and ensure a positive experience both in the store and on the phone
- Maintain a safe and pleasant work environment for all
- High school diploma or equivalent. Technical school, ASE Parts Certification and/or college degree a plus.
- Preferred leadership in the automotive after-market service industry, preferably an automotive parts department, dealership, or retail establishment
- Experience in heavy duty parts and service or paints is also a plus
- Passion for delivering customer care and building long term relationships
- Enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, competitive environment while remaining calm, cool and collected
- Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management systems
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary
- Strength to lift 50 lbs of merchandise
- Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Valid Driver’s License with: no DWI convictions within the past four years
- No more than two moving violations or two at-fault accidents in the last four years
- Position is full-time with health benefits, optional vision and dental, paid vacation, 401k, employee discounts, and more!
- Advancement opportunities available
- Please submit your resume here or apply at www.farnamsnapaautoparts.com/job-application
- All information is kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.