Inside Sales - Counter Sales - Parts - NAPA
- 46 33rd Ave N, St Cloud, MN 56303, USA
NAPA Central MN is a locally owned group of 19 NAPA Auto Parts stores in Central MN. We specialize in Domestic and Import Automotive Parts, Ag and Heavy Duty Parts, Tools and Equipment, Automotive and Industrial Paints, Machine Shop Services, and Accessories.
Our NAPA of St. Cloud location is currently seeking a person for a Full-Time counter sales position. This is an in-store sales/customer service position with many opportunities for advancement.
The position includes taking commercial orders ordered in via phone or internet and helping retail customers in-store find parts.
The successful applicant will be customer service oriented, and provide Exceptional Customer Service through face to face contact with customers inside the store location and out.
The applicant will need a basic knowledge of automotive parts and the aftermarket industry. Automotive knowledge and customer service experience are a plus.
This position also includes but not limited to:
* Customer Satisfaction
* Complete projects as assigned by manager
* Maintain communications with Manager
* Work with the Manager to better communications / service.
* Use electronic and paper catalogs to source automotive parts for customers
Responsible for store profitability through:
* Good store communications
* Answer phones according to NAPA Central MN procedures
* Be fast and accurate
* Offer all product options to customer
* Always tell the customer what you can do for them
* Ask for the sale!
* Always ask for add-on sales
* Process returns promptly, accurately (No Hassles)
* Record all lost sales in the computer system.
* Work with delivery system and drivers for top notch service.
* Notify manager of any problems with customers
* Put parts in their correct place
* Maintain catalogs and price sheets; always current
* Store appearance (clean & organized)
* Customer service follow-up
* Help train less experienced team members.
* Protect the stores interest
* Keep management informed of competition
* Store security
* Handle yourself as a professional, set an example
* Valid Drivers License
* Driving Record Acceptable to Our Insurance Company
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Automotive experience/knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.