Marketing Assistant Intern
- 920 Garden St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
- Department: Corporate
NALS Apartment Homes is a thriving, national Real Estate Investment Firm engaged in the acquisition, ownership, and management of multifamily apartment communities. Headquartered in Santa Barbara California, NALS is centered on our core values. Those of respect, teamwork, excellence, service to others and engagement are the foundation of our vibrant company culture.
At NALS, we embrace opportunities for personal and professional growth, and encourage our employees to share their unique skills, local knowledge, and professional expertise. Our team is the single most important ingredient to our success and we seek to foster a work environment as welcoming as our apartment communities. Please visit our website www.nals.com.
Our success remains grounded in disciplined investing principles and a company culture of collaboration, innovation and excellence. Friendly and professional team members across the nation have chosen to spend their careers at NALS Apartment Homes.
What can NALS bring to the ideal candidate?
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with generous match, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- We value personal and professional growth and always seek to help our team members advance their careers at NALS
- Rental discounts for on-site personnel
- Employee referral program
NALS Apartment Homes is seeking a Marketing Assistant Intern to support the ongoing and special projects in the Marketing Department. The successful candidate will work closesly with NALS' marketing team in a support role, as well as being responsible for the creation and successful execution of independent projects that supports strategic initiatives.
The position relies on Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, G Suite, Canva, YardiRENTCafe, and various channels to successfully complete, update, and manage those projects.
The position has special emphasis on:
Driving Traffic to the Properties
Brand Strategy & Maintenance
Dedicated...Motivated...Innovative...Team Player... These are just a few words to describe the ideal person to join our growing team at NALS Apartment Homes! A positive and upbeat attitude, integrity, a willingness to learn, and be service oriented are key qualities in the ideal candidate.
A successful candidate will have:
- Education courses related to or work experience in a marketing department preferred but not required.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with emphasis in Marketing or Advertising a bonus.
- Interest in digital strategy and online advertising.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
Facts & Figures:
- Founded in 1990, NALS has a proven track record of long term ownership and results
- Over 2 billion in assets owned and managed.
- Annual revenue over 200 million.
- Longevity – Over 80 of our 487 employees have been with us for over a decade.
- Regularly pursuing new acquisitions.
- 46 properties across 10 states.