Maintenance Technician - City View Vinings Apartments
- 3340 Cumberland Blvd SE, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA
- Department: Maintenance
NALS Apartment Homes is a thriving, national Real Estate Investment Firm engaged in the acquisition, ownership, and management of multifamily apartment communities. Headquartered in Santa Barbara California, NALS is centered on our core values. Those of respect, teamwork, excellence, service to others and engagement are the foundation of our vibrant company culture.
At NALS, we embrace opportunities for personal and professional growth, and encourage our employees to share their unique skills, local knowledge, and professional expertise. Our team is the single most important ingredient to our success and we seek to foster a work environment as welcoming as our apartment communities. Please visit our website www.nals.com.
Our success remains grounded in disciplined investing principles and a company culture of collaboration, innovation and excellence. Friendly and professional team members across the nation have chosen to spend their careers at NALS Apartment Homes.
What can NALS bring to the ideal candidate?
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with generous match, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- We value personal and professional growth and always seek to help our team members advance their careers at NALS
- Rental discounts for on-site personnel
- Employee referral program
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
This person is responsible for general day-to-day maintenance, all make-readies, and upkeep of the property. Works as a team participant along with the maintenance staff to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Maintenance Tech is to perform general maintenance to effectively maintain a desirable property appearance. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to; plumbing, electrical repairs, carpentry, appliance repairs, glass replacement, screen repair and replacement, carpet cleaning, and painting. Maintenance Techs must cooperate with all departments in completing all tasks assigned.
The Maintenance Tech is responsible for the following:
1. Ensure all service requests, callbacks, and/or work orders are performed properly and promptly.
2. Complete maintenance make-ready sheets assigned by Maintenance Supervisor.
3. Turn vacant apartments including, but not limited to; painting, locks, light bulbs, garbage disposal, drawers, doors, smoke detectors, blinds, windows, drains, faucets, and toilets.
4. Clean and maintain pools and spas, including chemical testing and furniture cleanliness.
5. Clean and maintain property grounds. Remove trash and debris from all common areas.
6. Clean and maintain barbeque grills, if applicable.
7. Maintain work place and maintenance shop by keeping all areas clean and organized.
8. Respond to after hour calls and emergency situations such as sewer back-ups, flooding, fires, etc.
9. Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
10. Perform additional duties, responsibilities or projects as assigned.
11. Maintain open communication with the Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
The company may revise this job description from time to time as business needs require. It is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all the functions of the job, nor to limit the company’s right to assign other functions to an employee in this position. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Dedicated...Motivated...Innovative...Team Player... These are just a few words to describe the ideal person to join our growing team at NALS Apartment Homes! A positive and upbeat attitude, integrity, a willingness to learn, and be service oriented are key qualities in the ideal candidate.
Facts & Figures:
- Founded in 1990, NALS has a proven track record of long term ownership and results
- Over 2 billion in assets owned and managed.
- Annual revenue over 200 million.
- Longevity – Over 80 of our 487 employees have been with us for over a decade.
- Regularly pursuing new acquisitions.
- 48 properties across 10 states.