Head of Growth Marketing / Head of Performance Marketing
- Victoria St, Abbotsford VIC 3067, Australia
N14 is excited to be partnering with AmazingCo as they look to scale their team in 2021.
AmazingCo is a VC backed, high growth startup with an ambitious but clear vision - to help people all over the world love their leisure time, and to celebrate better. The vision is brought to life through their mission of designing unique experiences that focus on connection.
AmazingCo have delivered 60,000 + experiences engaging over a million people, across 50 cities across Australia, the US and UK, with consistently outstanding reviews. They are now looking for a Head of Growth / Head of Performance Marketing to join them.
The Head of Growth Marketing is responsible for the successful execution of the AmazingCo growth model across all AmazingCo verticals and geographies.
Working with members of the executive team (CEO & CMO) to define the growth model, you will own development of the model, and execution of strategy throughout the acquisition flywheel (described below). This is a senior position and divisional marketing leader, with ownership and responsibility within the scope listed below.
- Develop and own customer acquisition strategies across:
- Paid Media
- Affiliate Marketing
- Marketplace / OTA
- Content Marketing
- Lead the optimisation of conversion objectives across each channel
- Drive the flywheel through referral program initiatives
- Contribute to the success of the Gift Card strategy
- Introduce, test, and scale new channels and programs across all stages of the flywheel
- Have a voice and impact in marketing programs across other divisions including brand, partnerships and product
- Manage a team of 2-3 direct reports and work with the CMO on team strategy and growth
We are looking for someone who thrives in fast-paced environments and is happy to be flexible and do what it takes to get the job done. Ideally, you will have worked in similarly mission-led business before, and understand how we make decisions as a result of this approach.
You will have experience of leading teams, and know how to play to people's strengths and plan their professional development.
If you have helped another organisation open up new channels or expand internationally, we would love to hear about your experience!
If you’re ready for a challenge, we’d love to chat.
Apply now and we’ll get back to you within a couple of days, or contact Katherine at [email protected] for more info.