Corporate Maitre D´ (M/F)
- Rua de Miragaia 103, 4050-386 Porto, Portugal
- Funcao / Job: Chefe de Sala Corporativo
DouroAzul is the main Portuguese river cruise company and one of the most dynamic tourism groups in Portugal. Founded in 1993, DouroAzul has been committed to providing the highest quality of service to its guests since the beginning, maintaining the traditional charm of the culture of the Douro region. With a fleet of 13 modern luxury river cruise ships, DouroAzul offers customers the possibility of getting to know the Douro, its culture and a breathtaking landscape, with luxury and comfort. DouroAzul was elected the best river cruise company in Europe at the World Travel Awards in 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
We are strengthening our team by hiring a Corporate Maitre D´ (M/F). This professional will be responsible for training and leadership in pre-boarding and corporate support during the season for the Restaurant teams of our Hotel Ships.
- Proven minimum experience of 5 years on the job;
- Training in hospitality / tourism / bar / lounge / kitchen;
- Knowledge of wine and bar cards and respective technical files;
- Knowledge of cleanliness, functionality, appearance and hygiene standards of spaces;
- Knowledge of HACCP;
- Availability to attend the operation on board the ships;
- Driving license;
- Good computer skills;
- Proficiency in English (mandatory) and knowledge of other languages (valued);
- Excellent opportunity to perform an attractive role on cruise ships, in a unique environment of contact with tourists from all over the world; Conditions for professional development and evolution according to performance;
- Training opportunity in excellent service standards;
- Excellent communication skills; Motivation to work under pressure; Leadership skills, team management and conflict management with a “hands on” profile;
- Stress resistance;
- Corporate professional profile adjusted to the moments of the operation: Pre-shipment training and leadership and corporate support during the season;
- Training capacity according to the standards defined by the company;
- Salary compatible with the function / experience shown.