Project Electrical Engineer
Our client is a company with diverse portfolios and interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy ranging from Facility Management to Project Management and Consultancy, Oil and Gas, Procurement, and Construction (EPC).
The company requires to fill the role of a Projects Electrical Engineer to manage the development of projects, contracting and supplies related to Electrical Engineering especially Grid power , generators and renewable energies together with related equipment , installation and maintenance.
- Professionally interface with clients and business partners to ensure that Company objectives are realised according to contractual agreements
- Drive Service success that exceeds customer expectations
- Provide Electrical Engineering expertise and best practice to projects definition , execution and documentation
- Participate and assist customers in designing projects , materials specification and standards and cost effective implementation ensuing capabilities and value of projects are realised by the customer
- Electrical Engineering Degree or HND with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in power distribution and maintenance systems will be obligatory
- Evidence of strong interface with Orginal Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and be abrest with Electrical Engineering Standards
- Knowledge of Power generators working principles and maintenance management will be an advantage
- Self motivated and ability to work effectively at all organisational levels
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Execellent analytical and problem solving skills
- AAbaility to travel domestically up to 75% of the time
- Knowledge and adherence to all Company policies , code of conduct , business ethics requirements and ensure compliance with all laws , rules and statutory requirements in relation to electrical engineering sector
The deadline for submission is October 30, 2022. Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Remuneration is competitive