Social Media - Community Manager
- Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Our client is an international news media company building a respected media brand, across television, mobile, and web. They urgently require the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Social Media- Community Manager.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management on all channels of the company such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Responsible for ongoing updates about the brand and service of the company in social media accounts to engage customers.
- Understand the interest of the audience of the business to effectively engage with clients and potential customers
- Keeping up to date with any new changes on social media platforms to stay ahead on social media such as which is the best platform to promote the brand and engage customers.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Create simple graphic designs using tools like Canva etc.
- 2-5 years and above related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in a similar role
- Excellent Observation Abilities
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision
- Has logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem-solving
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Displays awareness of the need for confidentially in sensitive matters
- Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations
- Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge
- Ability to Conduct and Evaluate Research
- Demonstrate Working Knowledge and Expertise
- Good Decision Making
- Excellent communications both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Has strong knowledge in the use of social media tools
- Evidence of continuous development by staying abreast with trends
- Excellent commands over excel and word
Deadline for submission is June 30,2022. Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Remuneration is competitive