Head of Marketing - Premium Paint Company
Our client in the Paint Manufacturing Company urgently requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Sales Executives.
They seek to hire a Head of Marketing to join their growing team and promote their business goals and objectives. You will be the face of the business, identifying prospective customers, enthralling them with the opportunities, and then making deals and signing them.
As Head of Marketing, you deliver our client's marketing strategy, lead their sales and marketing team, and are champions.
You will own and deliver our marketing strategy, source new partners and customers, and build our marketing practice.
- Create and develop a differentiated, impactful, and cohesive marketing strategy
- Design, plan and lead the successful implementation of marketing campaigns
- Understand our B2B2C customers, their goals and needs
- Source new partnerships and meet related KPI’s
- Create scalable, best practice processes in lead generation
- Identify and design unique, sharp and compelling content and materials
- Enjoy working across a broad spectrum of opportunities; from creating our brand bible, developing our global influencer program, to creating our editorial calendar
- Possess a strong understanding of performance analytics
- Regularly demonstrate your well-developed analytical skills and have experience with reporting and data analysis
- Meet return of marketing investment targets
- Lead new business prospecting and lead generation
- Provide senior strategic input and advice on business strategy
- Identify competitors, evaluate their strategies and identify opportunities
- Represent the company at industry events and enhance the brand externally through marketing/thought leadership activities
- Lead and build our team of marketers to ensure well-planned marketing campaigns are delivered
- Contribute to the client's roadmap, seeing both the big picture and what delivery is required
- Partner closely with sales, strategy, and product to determine and deliver long and short-term goals and key metrics
Curious and passionate about technology
10+ years of marketing experience and an excellent track record of delivering impact
Possess a growth mindset and driven to deliver excellence
Thrive in a start-up environment, displaying the independence and company first mentality that start-ups require
Experience in leading and coaching teams
Strong interpersonal skills, and sensitivity to the needs of a geographically-distributed team
Critical-thinker, able to see opportunities in a different light
Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits
The Deadline for submission is January 30, 2021. Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Further assessments will be required.