Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- Lekki - Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Our client is a world-class healthcare facility providing an integrated healthcare delivery platform in emerging markets. They seek to hire a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to provide financial analysis and support to operating managers on strategic planning, budgeting and operations planning, performance monitoring, and variance analysis. To assist in financial evaluation of future business opportunities. Perform ROI and payback analysis on new services line and major capital expenditures, then manage internal investor relations function.
- Develop and maintain a finance organization capable of meeting Division and Corporate requirements.
- Help develop a standard set of financial KPI’s that align business objectives to financial forecasts and drivers
- Provide financial counsel and oversight for acquisitions, alliances, and other strategic programs, including ad hoc analysis and decision support to all functions as needed.
- Structure and present finance-focused information to ensure businesses can make quick and informed decisions
- Develop system solutions and process improvements that meet Planning and Reporting requirements.
- Provide financial analysis and support to operating managers on strategic planning, budgeting and operations planning, performance monitoring, and variance analysis, inaccurate or incomplete information could result in financial exposure to the Company.
- Prepares Plans, Updates, and Monthly Reporting that meet timing and quality of presentation requirements, facilitating management review and decision making while ensuring the integrity of the data and compliance with IFRS as well as the client's company operating policies.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance and MBA is preferable
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, etc.)
- Minimum of 15 years experience in the Finance, Healthcare, Research industry or FMCG, Marketing industry
- Experience (preferred or required technical, functional, and/or leadership experience)
- Ability to organize multiple responsibilities and deliver results in an accurate and timely manner while adapting to changes in priorities
- Ability to influence and strategically partner with individuals of various educational and technical backgrounds, both inside and outside the organization
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to gather analyse and present data.
- A desire to add value and providing a valuable contribution to the wider business.
- Ability to business partner and communicate with non-finance stakeholders effectively and articulately.
- A proven track record of building relationships at all levels within the organisation
- Operations and commercial literacy.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and follow up skills
Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits
The Deadline for submission is October 30, 2021. Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Further assessments will be required.