Technical Assistant to Senior Management
- Port- Harcourt, Port- Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
Our client has grown to be one of Nigeria's foremost 100% indigenous Marine Logistics Service Provider. offering Ship Management services, Private Maritime Security, and Logistics Support.
We are looking for a confident, dynamic and result-oriented professional to join their team on a journey of expansion both locally and internationally. The successful candidate will pursue a career in a high performing, professional and result driven environment.
Provide both administrative and technical support to a member of the senior management team. This will include
- Filing, scanning, and composing correspondences,
- Data entry (maintaining information/data and activities),
- Making travel arrangements and ordering supplies.
- Organizing meetings, scheduling appointments, booking conference rooms where necessary,
- Preparing presentation slides for meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- Meet and greet guests/visitors in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries on behalf of the principal
- Conducting research and writing up papers on topics provided by principal
- Sitting in meetings and taking minutes as well as following up any action points
- International Master’s Degree
- First Class or Second class upper
- Engineering or Law degree preferred
- Between the age of 25-30
- Technologically Savvy (Proficiency with a wide range of computer applications such Microsoft Office Suites and database systems)
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Business Acumen
- Single Female
- Willing to Travel
Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits
The Deadline for submission is October 30, 2021. Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Further assessments may be required.