Direct Sales Agents
Our client is a specialty chemical and fluid management and engineering solutions company, supplying key chemicals and production solutions to a wide range of customers operating in the downstream oil and gas, FMCGs automotive, and industrial sectors in Africa.
They are a market leader in designing, formulating, and producing oilfield chemicals for production and completions applications. With a focus on delivering differentiated chemical technologies to drive performance. To deliver on these commitments and acquire future businesses, they are seeking the right Direct Sales Agents - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead exceptionally. The successful incumbents shall primarily reside within Lagos, Nigeria.
This job role is responsible for developing and implementing a successful sales strategy that drives the volume and margin growth of our portfolio of solutions for both existing and new customers.
Identify business opportunities for the sales of;
- Water treatment solutions
- Cleaning and Hygiene chemicals
- Production process cleaning and lubrication
Target industries includes FMCGs (including breweries, table water manufacturing companies), pharmaceutical companies and other manufacturing industries.
- Develops new accounts and implements plans for growth in existing accounts.
- Utilizes and maintains all accounts and key accounts to include contact information, activities such as new leads, emails, phone calls, meetings, progress, etc.
- Utilizes consultative selling and closing skills.
- Strategically grows a customer base through prospecting and cold calling.
- Communicates product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal resources, including relevant business issues and industry information for utilization in the development of market-specific action plans and sales strategy.
- Consults with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Works to secure revenue targets against an assigned quota ensures profitability of the relationship and improves market share/penetration by directing the total array of the company's technical, commercial and operational capabilities to the assigned client's domestic needs.
- Advances relationships with assigned client's staff, management, and executives across all aspects of landmark's product and services offering.
- Presents solutions to customer pain/gain demonstrate and deliver value to the customer.
- B.Sc./B.Eng/HND with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1)/Upper Credit in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Industrial Chemistry, Business Administration or Management or related field.
Minimum of one year as a DSA/DSE in any bank in Lagos.
Must have at least 4 years of experience in a sales, business development role
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
- Experience with budget/revenue management.
- Good exposure to business engagement at various levels up to the ‘C’ level.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits
The Deadline for submission is October 30, 2021. Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Further assessments may be required.