Pre – Sales Technical Support
- Ikeja, Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client is an IT Consultancy , Auditing and Management services firm. They provide services from business intelligence, enterprise solutions, managed cloud services, to custom made solutions to support the efficiency of their client’s business.
As a Pre – Sales Technical Support in our Client’s organization, you will work closely with our dynamic Business Development sales and engineering teams. You will take on the technology leadership to ensure optimum end to end solutions are well communicated , explained, and delivered to their customers. The solutions you support will help our customers navigate transformation and expansion to modern IT.
- Responsible for analyzing market data to determine the ideal customer for a given product.
- Build reseller, vendor, and internal partner relationships, gain trusted status for transparent collaboration and planning of business needs.
- Support the Business Development team qualify leads by using their deep understanding of the product’s ideal customer pain points.
- Be available for the initial phone or digital contact with leads.
- Responsible for attending and contributing to strategy meetings held by the marketing / BD team
- Play a larger role consulting internally for the company and is sought out by management/executives to lend support or validate strategic initiatives.
- Understands the partner sales organization and identifies and engages key stakeholders.
- Proactively present information on new and emerging products, technologies and services to help reseller partners to capitalize on new market opportunities and increase end-user reach and loyalty
- Effectively articulate benefits of technologies, products and services above and beyond the "speeds and feeds' illustrating increased operational efficiency, profitability, or governance through use of tools and solutions.
- Customer-facing technology leadership at all levels, connecting solutions to customer’s business requirements and value
- Proof of concept, demo presentations, value justifications, and communications with the customers
- Play an active role in assessments, proposal creation, RFP responses, and statement of work
- Lead the technical sale relating to requirements, competition, and decision making
- Build strong relationships with our OEM partners
- 3-5 years of presales/technical consulting experience
- Experience in modern IT areas such as modern storage solutions, networking, and Cloud
- Strong experience working with customers; verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Technical certifications – a strong plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high energy, agile, friendly, and reliable
- Ability to understand customer environment and requirement and build comprehensive solutions
- Strong business acumen and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong passion for continuous learning and technology leadership
- Knowledge IT industry and channel related to technologies are important.
Expected Skills and Competencies
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Sales Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Collaborative Skills
Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits.
The Deadline for submission is June 20 , 2021. Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.