- Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
Our client is an e-commerce marketplace investment company located in Lagos, Nigeria. They are seeking a skilled Software Developers to join their growing team. In this position, You will be part of the Tech Team to develop, test and maintain web, mobile, cloud-based software. Furthermore, as the Developer, you will also be involved in all facets of the software development from device integration in the cloud, to front-end web application development. Do you combine creativity with strong coding skill? Then our client is looking for you!
The Ecommerce Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the eCommerce department of a company with a significant online presence. They will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising. They will also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies, and for hiring and training the rest of the Ecommerce division.
Entrepreneurial spirit ׀ Customer obsession ׀ Great team ethic ׀ Honesty and Integrity ׀ Organized ׀ Result- Oriented |Communication skill | Multitask
- Own new item sell-in and throughout product life cycle (item setup, sell-through, forecasting, in-stock, pricing)
- Ensure operational excellence through close collaboration with the Supply Chain team to maintain in-stock status on-site, optimize new fulfilment opportunities, plan for peak periods, and improve/eliminate chargebacks.
- Develop and execute strategies to bring in prospect accounts and grow existing accounts to meet overall company plan and goals.
- Communicating product developments to prospective clients and old customers
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature and advertising
- Develop and manage independent sales distributors all over Nigeria
- Cultivate and maintain productive relationships with our customers (may include: dotcom buyers, category specialist, site merchandisers, content acquisition teams, etc) to expand our reach with the account.
- Own brand integrity online, monitoring and enforcing policies across retailers
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement an E-commerce strategy to improve website performance
- Work with developers to improve website speed
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, channels, products, and competitors to be a trusted business advisor to accounts
- Represent Boyd Sleep at networking events, conferences and in-person meetings with accounts
- Present the company and its products at an online and in-person meeting
- Managing account and vendor relationship on a day to day activity.
- Solve issues and conduct activities based on SOPs and escalate any urgent or repeating problems to help the team identify a solution.
- Build and analyze reports to help decision making.
- Liaising with various internal teams to drive process improvement and operational excellence.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business, engineering, operations, Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or related field.
- Similar experience with an eCommerce business in Nigeria
- Extensive experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing.
- Operational knowledge of techniques required for market research and analysis.
- Sound knowledge of website management and eCommerce usability.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, MS Access and others.
- Expert written and verbal communication
- A strong grasp of modern technology and social media is essential
- An expert understanding of spreadsheets, databases, financial analysis, website design, search engine optimization, and e-marketing strategy will be key to fulfilling the many functions of the job.
- Ability to change strategies and rethink conventional wisdom at any time.
- A high level of professionalism
- Have hands-on experience with eCommerce site and operations.
- Entrepreneurial, optimistic and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Passionate about owing solutions and solving issues in an ambiguous environment.
- Enjoy creating simple process for complex problems.
- Experience in retail or Account and Vendor Management.
- Track records of delivery results in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Startup or entrepreneurship experience.
Renumeration and benefits are competitive. Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.