Social Media Executive
- Port-Harcourt GRA, Port-Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
Our client is a logistics company professionally supporting its clients timely, efficiently, securely, affordably, and professionally with supply chain management solutions to support their project, contract, e-commerce, onsite logistics.
Their goal is to be the known for a renowned customer service delivery in the business and to develop and maintain a best -in -class infrastructure to ensure employee satisfaction, which drives customer loyalty leading to sustained profit growth and creating improved company value. Located in the heart of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State with the vision to cover the South- South region, they seek to hire a professional and young Social Media Executive to join their growing team and promote their business goals and objectives.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, monitor customer reviews, listen, and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Transfer orders, enquiries, concerns, queries, or complaints originating from social media platforms to customer service
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels..
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Successful incumbent shall also manage social media page of sister business related to the business.
- 2- 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience managing the social media page of a similar business and or industry is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with graphics, web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills
- Fluent in English
- Impeccable writing skills
Deadline for submission is July 18, 2020. Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also submit a portfolio of previous experience.
Remuneration is competitive.