Direct Sales Executives (DSEs) at Mutual Benefits Microfinance Bank Ltd.
- 10, Apapa Road,, Oyingbo, Lagos, Nigeria
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc. (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry and well-capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board and access to the International Insurance Market.
MUTUAL is the flagship of insurance in Liberia and also runs a full-fledged insurance operation in Republic of Niger, where we commenced business in January, 2014.
At MUTUAL, we pride ourselves in delivering excellent services to all our stakeholders.
One of our subsidiaries in the financial services industry is recruiting highly experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executives (DSEs)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
To Develop and manage the company’s products and all sales activities in assigned market, drive to achieve targets, budgets and results, providing optimum levels of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company’s vision and values.
The specific and general functions of the Direct Sales Executive (DSE’s) are as stated below:
Marketing and Sales Management:
- To sell and market all company retail loans and asset product in peculiarity of the business in that State
- Develops a business plan and sales market strategy for the State that ensures attainment of sales goals and profitability.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the state
- Initiates and develop plans to penetrate new markets in the various MDAs within the State.
- Analyze financial statement to determine customers’ credit status.
- Initiate and follow up the sales process from initial contact phase till closure.
- Research and analyze sales options and identify business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with all prospects, partners and clients.
- Follow up on loan repayment in accordance to repayment schedule.
- Serve as point of contact to customers and respond to their needs.
Budget & performance Management
- To provide daily, weekly and monthly report for the Business Head at the State Level.
Risk Management and Capacity Development
- Ensure proper KYC in other to eradicate State NPL and PDOs are within set thresholds and always below company’s average.
- Ensures adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes are communicated within the states of operation.
- Ensure that monthly set target is meet and/or exceed.
- Maintains contact with key decision makers within the state to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and business continuity.
- Manage internal relationship within the state.
The minimum entry requirement for this role is:
Education: A good HND/Bachelor’s degree in a social science field, professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and similar roles.
Skill, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Must have strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Market research and analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities and must be highly spontaneous.
- Must demonstrate high level of initiative, creativity and ability to think outside the box.
- Advanced selling and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.