- 233 Ikorodu Rd, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc. (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry and well-capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board and access to the International Insurance Market.
MUTUAL is the flagship of insurance in Liberia and also runs a full-fledged insurance operation in Republic of Niger, where we commenced business in January, 2014.
At MUTUAL, we pride ourselves in delivering excellent services to all our stakeholders.
We are recruiting highly experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online platforms/digital channel
- Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Create, edit and upload product photography and descriptions to the e-commerce platform and review from time to time based on customer experience and feedback.
- Act as primary point of contact for online and mail order customers.
- Answering phone and email enquiries, resolving complaints and processing customer request in an efficient and timely manner.
- Minimize potential loss by maintaining a high level of awareness and alertness.
- Generating new businesses and ensuring renewable businesses are renewed through our online platform/digital channel.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree / HND in Marketing; 2.1
- 3-5 years’ experience as an e-commerce/digital marketing personnel
- Applicant must have relevant certification in sales or e-commerce marketing
- Applicant must be computer literate especially in use of MS suite.
- Applicant must be very versatile and highly active on all social media platforms and must have credible track record of insurance e-commerce
- Applicant must have advanced knowledge of general and life insurance business as well as insurance industry regulations.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Self-motivated with strong leadership and team player skills
- Knowledgeable of retail service industry preferred
- Applicant must be knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in e-commerce
- Ability to work on a team and lead projects
- Excellent organization skills
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technology with ease
- Required proficiency with desktop applications including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Good command of English
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with limited resources.