- Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro, FCT, Abuja, Nigeria
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc. (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry and well-capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board and access to the International Insurance Market.
MUTUAL is the flagship of insurance in Liberia and also runs a full-fledged insurance operation in Republic of Niger, where we commenced business in January, 2014.
At MUTUAL, we pride ourselves in delivering excellent services to all our stakeholders.
- Sales of pure risk insurance products & services
- Product awareness
- Customer retention.
- Make sure that customers requests are attended to/resolved and escalated to the appropriate department
- Generation of new businesses.
- Ensure that exiting businesses are renewed as and when due.
- Submission of weekly report in a timely manner.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. from a recognized tertiary institution with a minimum of 2.2 or Lower Credit.
- Marketing experience is an added advantage.
- Good Communication Skill,
- Good team spirit.
- Good relationship management skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Professional selling skills
- Confident, self-motivated and honest.
- Must be familiar with the environ and location of the job.
Candidates must reside in Abuja, Nigeria.